Sam’s club was founded in the year 1983, by Walmart founder, Sam Walton. It is an American chain of membership only retail warehouse clubs, and is serving in the United States, Mexico, China and Brazil. In this retail store, you can get almost all the essential items like the electronics, furniture, accessories for children, supplies for pet and so more. In this article, we will see the activation procedure of the Sam’s Club credit card, but before that we have to take into consideration of the other factors related to the card that will help you with your purchases and help you in taking decisions on whether you want to have the cards.
Features of Sams Club Credit Card:
- The members of the Sam’s Club can sign up for the credit card if they have individual or business account.
- There are a total of five credit cards offered by Sam’s Club – two for individual and one three for business.
- There will be a variation in the rewards and benefits, but the principal benefits are same for all the credit cards.
- It is very important for you to have a good credit score, otherwise you cannot apply for it.
- The APR of the Sam’s Club credit card ranges from 15.65% to 23.65% which will be based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
- Balance transfer is not allowed with Sam’s Club credit cards.
- You don’t have to pay any fee for the foreign transactions.
- For the late payment, you have to pay a penalty of $40.
Benefits of Sam’s Club Credit Card:
The benefits of the card depends on the account that you own, and whether you are a business customer or an individual customer. If you want a card for yourself, then you have to be a member and need to take the membership.
Individual cards – there are two types of cards available for these customers, one is the Sam’s Club credit card and other is the Sam’s Club MasterCard, and is evident that the MasterCard offers more benefits and is accepted everywhere.
Offers offered by both the cards:
- When you have opened a new account and make a purchase within the first 30 days, then you would have a credit of $30.
- There is no annual fee required for the card.
- The cards will be accepted in the Sam’s Club and Walmart located anywhere in the United States.
Benefits offered by the MasterCard:
- You will receive a cashback of 5% on gas anywhere you use on spending the first $6000 a year and then 1% afterwards.
- You will gain 3% cashback on the purchases made from the Sam’s Club, and the club members can earn 1%.
- On dinners and takeout, you can have 3% cashback.
- Since the MasterCard is accepted everywhere, so whenever you make any purchase, you can have 1% cashback.
Business cards – these cards offer the same benefits as mentioned for the individual cards, the only thing is that you need to pay $100 for the annual maintenance of the card.
The ones who benefits from the Sam’s Club credit card
The members who make regular purchase from the Sam’s Club can get good benefits. The benefits will work for the ones who are having the MasterCard, since they can get a lot of benefits from the gas stations, travel, dining and etc. As seen from the benefits, if one is having a good credit score and they can apply for the MasterCard, then they can have huge benefits.
Guidelines for the activation of Sam’s Club Credit Card online:
- First you have to launch the web browser of the mobile or laptop and go to the activation site following the address samsclubcredit.com/activate
- Then you have to enter the 16 digit number of Sam’s credit card, and then click on the Submit button.
- Then you need to enter the Zip code which is present on the card statement.
- Then you have to tap on the Continue button and you then have to complete the online application required for the authentication purpose.
- On the application you have to enter the name, email address and contact information as asked accordingly.
- Then you have to enter the username and password of the card and then you have to click on the Agree button required for the terms and conditions.
- Then you have to click on the Activate My Card button to complete the whole procedure.
There will be a verification link that will be send to your email address or to the phone number. You have to tap on the link to complete the verification process and your card will be ready to use in no time.
Activate Wells Fargo Card Online
Manage your Overstock Store Credit Card Account
Payment methods of the Sam’s Club credit card:
- First you have to go to the official site and then you have to click on the Manage your account.
- Then you have to click on the credit account type.
- Then on the next page you have to login to your account giving the password and username.
- Then you have to click on the Payments tab and then select the View and Make Payments.
- Then you have to select any payment mode and pay the bill.
- Phone – for the ones who are keen to make their payments from phone, you can see the number at the back of the card or this number 800-964-1917, and then you can call and follow the prompts and complete the payment procedure.
- Mail – You have to send a check mentioning the account number on the top of the check on the following address –
Sam’s club credit card
PO Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896
Make sure to send a mail a few days earlier so that it can reach on time if you want to avoid any late payment.
- Payments can also be done from your store card account at any staff register when you visit the Sam’s Club or Walmart.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. Will club members can have the benefit of free shipping?
Ans. If the ones have the member ship of $45 and have taken the items that are eligible for free shipping, then they would get the benefit. For having the benefit of free shipping for the other items, the member should upgrade to the Plus membership.
- Q. Within how many days will I be able to return the electronic appliances and the major appliances?
Ans. You have a return period of 90 days within which you have to return the items.
If you have you credit card, then follow the guidelines and .you would be able to activate the card and start using it for your purchases and benefit from there.
There are two separate numbers for the individual and business accounts.
Individual – 800-964-1917
Business – 800-203-5764