tdbenefits.ehr.com – Access to your TD Bank Employee Benefits Account
TD Bank offers a broad range of flexible employee benefits packages with comprehensive options for all its associates. This total competitive benefits and compensation program is designed to meet the needs of the TD employees and their families. It will help them lead a healthy and happy life and put their best into their work and contribute to TD Bank’s success. Plus, to access those benefit information with ease and convenience, TD Bank presents the Benefits Marketplace, an employee login portal available at any time anywhere.
TD Bank Employee Benefits Offers & Features:
TD Bank has 1220 plus locations in the United States and is one of the largest banks in the country by deposits and total assets. It is operated as a subsidiary of Toronto-Dominion Bank, based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. With a team of more than 85,000 employees, this bank serves nearly twenty-four million customers in 15 U.S. states, Washington D.C. across the East Coast.
TD also invests in its people by providing an excellent benefits package that includes competitive pay, development opportunities, incentives, and more. Some of the primary benefits offered by TD Bank to its employees are listed below.
Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Shared-cost benefits plan with a variety of comprehensive options for medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance
- Health consultation service to help the eligible employees and dependents find appropriate support and specialists
- Employee Future Building program to encourage them to save by payroll deduction, lump sums, or the incentive pay
- Various health risk assessment and wellness tools to make healthy choices and better understand the physical and mental well-being
- A range of wellness programs including eye check, blood pressure monitoring, cancer awareness seminars, health and nutrition session, reflexology, heart-health assessment, massage, and aromatherapy
- Flu shots program with on-site flu clinics
- Critical Incident Trauma Response to immediate access of professional help to deal with potentially traumatic events like robbery, death, exposure to hazardous materials, etc.
Financial & Monetary Benefits:
- All the investment management and program administration fees paid by TD Bank
- Employee discounts on events, products, attractions, and services
- Spending Accounts and bank-subsidized Health Savings Account to pay for health-related items and programs including dependent care and medical reimbursement
- Online Spending Accounts to pay for medical expenses that are not covered by the benefits plan, fitness programs and equipment, various counseling, and preventive items using TD-paid benefits credits
- TD matches employee contributions up to £125 monthly in Share Incentive Plan
- Employee Ownership Plan with two options: TD matches 100% of the first $250 contribution in a year and 50% of further contribution to a maximum TD contribution of 3.5% of earnings or $2,250, which comes first
- On-site wellness services and health fairs
- TD Helps Program to assist employees with confidential financial advice about loans, investments, mortgages, etc.
Retirement & Pension Plan:
- 401 (k) retirement plan with a fixed TD contribution from 2% to 6% of pay
- A bank match up to 4.5% of pay on employee contribution for a potential 10.5% in retirement savings paid by the bank
- Fully bank-paid benefit pension plan on salary up to the Canada/Quebec Pension Plan with an optional contributory pension for the salary portion above that amount
- Group Personal Pension Plan with a TD contribution component
- Employee Banking Benefits for eligible retirees to receive preferred rates and discounts on credit products and services.
Also Read: Marcus Personal Loan Apply
How to Log In TD Bank Employee Portal Account Online:
To access online resources for your Employee Benefits Plans and Programs at TD Bank, you may log in to your Online Account in the TD Bank Benefits Marketplace. For logging in, you can
- Visit the TD Bank Employee Benefits site at tdbenefits.ehr.com
- Enter the username you created during registration
- Click the “Next” button to provide the password associated with that username.
- Then you can sign in to your TD Bank Employee Benefits Online Account.
Now, you can view all details of your TD employee benefits package. You can also choose the plan best for you, view claim statements, submit the benefits claim, check the annual pension plan, and savings statements, and more.
How to Retrieve or Set Up TD Bank Employee Benefits Online Account:
The eligible TD Bank employees, who have forgotten their existing username or do not have an account to access the benefits info online, will need to
- Go to tdbenefits.ehr.com
- Click the “Forgot Username?” link found at the end of the entry field or the “First time user? Create an account” link from the right based on your requirement.
- Select if you have an Employee ID or not. The Employee ID is that unique TD identification number printed on your TD Bank employee badge.
- Type the ID if you have and then the full or the last 4 digits of your SSN, and Birth Date respectively.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
Complete the steps as you will be instructed to get back your username or create a TD Bank Employee Benefits Online Account.
TD Bank Employee Benefits Online Account Center Number: 1-888-275-9759