www.citi.com/extraaamiles – Application Process for Citi AAdvantage MileUp CardCredit Card
How to Apply for Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card :
Citi Bank is the financial service group of Citigroup. It was first started in 1812 as the Bank of New York and then it became the First National City Bank of New York. Across the 19 countries, they have more than 2,469 branches, including the 723 branches in the U.S. In Mexico, they have 1,494 branches which are operated by its subsidiary of Banamex. The Citi Bank headquarter is located in New York, United States. They offer credit card services, mortgages, personal loans, commercial banking, and lines of credit.
About Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
Citi Bank and American Airlines have recently announced the launch of the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card. If you are a frequent customer of American Airlines, then this card is a greater option for you. If you travel with the American Airline at least four times each year, then we will suggest you apply for a $0 annual fee credit card. Citi AAdvantage MileUp card is a great choice with the $0 annual fee credit card.
Benefits of Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
There are several benefits that you can access through this credit card. Here are some of the benefits that you can access through the portal:
- If you purchase more than $500 within the first 3 months of account opening, then you can earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles.
- You can earn 2 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services.
- For every dollar you spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, you will get 2 AAdvantage miles.
- For every dollar you spent on other purchases, you will get to earn 1 AAdvantage mile.
Rates and Fees of Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: Your intro APR will be 15.99% to 24.99% depending on your creditworthiness. These APRs may vary depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: Based on your creditworthiness, your balance transfer APR will be 15.99% to 24.99%.
- APR for Cash Advance: For the cash advance, your APR will be 25.24%.
- Annual Fee: There will be no annual fees on the AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will be charged either $5 or a minimum of 3% of the amount.
- Cash Advance: For each cash advance, you have to pay 5% of the amount of a minimum of $10.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For the foreign transaction fees, you have to pay 3% of the transferred amount.
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you have to pay up to $40.
How to Apply for the Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
It is quite easy to apply for the Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card. You can easily activate the card with your invitation code. If you have your invitation code, then you just need to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.citi.com/extraaamiles.
- Then, on the required fields, you have to provide your invitation code and late name.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the Apply Now option.
- After that, you just need to follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
How to Activate Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
If you have a Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card, then you must have to activate the card. You can easily activate your Citi Credit Card by following these simple steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.citi.com
- As you landed on the Citi Bank homepage, you will get the login section on the right side.
- There, under the Sign On section, you have to click on the Activate a Card option.
- You have to provide your activation code on the required field.
- After that, you just need to select the Continue button to proceed further.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Citi credit card.
Also Read : Guide to Activate your Menards Big Credit Card
How to Register for Citi Credit Card Online Access :
In order to manage your Citi Credit Card, you have to register for online access. You must your credit card with you to register for online access. Simply follow these simple steps below to register your Citi Credit Card online account:
- You have to visit this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, there you will see the login section.
- You have to click on the Register for Online Access option to proceed further.
- You can register your account by using the Credit/Debit Card Number or Bank Account Number or Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number.
- If you have selected the Credit/ Debit Card Number, provide the details.
- Then, you need to select the Continue Set Up option to proceed further.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen details to complete the registration process.
How to Make the Payment for Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card Bill :
There are several options are available to pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card. You can choose to follow any of these following methods to pay your credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card bill by online method. Make sure that you have a registered account at the Citi website. You just have to follow these simple steps below to pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card bill:
- You have to click on this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the login section, simply input your username and password.
- Then, click on the Sign-On button to access the Citi Online Account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make your bill payment.
Pay by Mail:
You can also pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card bill by mail. Send the payment in form of cash or money order to Citi Bank. Please do not send your payment in form of cash or foreign currency. You can use the following address to send your payment stub:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
If you like to send your payment over the overnight delivery / express payment, then you have to send your payment stub to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Contact Info :
If you need any help while applying for the Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department for help. The customer service department is available at:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114
Reference Link :