billing.tcectexas.com – Steps to Pay for Tri-County Electric BillOnline BillPayment
How to Pay Tri-County Electric Bill :
Tri-County Electric is non for providing electric cooperations. They are involved in generates transmits, and distributes electric energy services. The headquarter of this company is located in Azle, Texas. They provide their services throughout central Texas. They offer reliable and affordable utility services to their customers.
How to Pay Tri-County Electric Bill :
There are many payment options are available to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill via Online Method :
You can make your utility bill payment via an online payment method. You must have to register first. If you already completed the registration process, then you have to follow these steps below:
- You have to click on this link billing.tcectexas.com.
- Then, on the provided fields, input the email address and password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, click on Pay Bill Online or Pay my Bill option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill by TCEC Connect Mobile App:
Using the TCEC Connect mobile app, you can easily make the payment. You can pay with your credit card or e-checks. TCEC Connect mobile application is available on both Android and Apple devices. If you are using an Android device, then download the app on your Google Play Store. If you are using an Apple device, then you have to search for the app on Apple Store.
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill by Auto Draft :
The auto Draft program allows the customers to pay their utility bills automatically from the credit card or bank account. In order to use this service, you have to set up your Auto Draft service. In order to set up the Auto Draft, simply login to your Tri-County Electric account:
- You have to visit this link billing.tcectexas.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the email address and password.
- After providing your login details, simply click on the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, select the Draft Payment Options.
- After that, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
For more information about the Auto Draft program, you can contact me at 817.444.3201.
Also Read : How to Pay Walmart Card Bill Online
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill by Phone :
Payment over the phone service is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. You can make your payment by your credit card (Master Card, Discover Card, or American Express) or e-checks. For making a payment, you have to dial 817.444.3201 from your phone. Make sure to keep your billing statement handy for making the payment. After calling on this number, you just need to follow the on-call instructions.
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill in Person :
Tri-County Electric accepts the bill payment in person. They accept the payment during business hours. For the after-hours payment, you can also use the night drop. These are the office locations, where you can visit to make the payment:
200 Bailey Ranch Road | Aledo, Texas 76008
600 NW Parkway | Azle, Texas 76020
1623 Weatherford Highway | Granbury, Texas 76048
4900 Keller Hicks Road | Fort Worth, Texas 76244
419 N. Main Street | Seymour, Texas 76380
Pay Tri-County Electric Bill by Mail :
You can also use the traditional mail option to make the payment. You have to return the bottom portion of your billing statement with a check or money order. The payment address is located on your billing statement. For your record, you can keep the top portion of your bill.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
The customers will be charged several service fees by Tri-County Electric. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged $5.
- Returned Check Fee: If your payment check is returned due to insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check fee, you will be charged $30.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collects the payment from your home, you will be charged the collection fee of $30.
- Reconnect Fee: For the reconnection after the service is disconnected, you have to pay a fee of $120.
- Reconnection Fee (after hours): For the after-hours reconnection, you have to pay $180.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
If you are having trouble paying your utility bill, contact the customer service department. There are several payment assistance programs are available to pay your utility bill:
- Deferred Payment Plan: If you haven’t received any disconnect notice in the last year, you can apply for this program.
- Average Payment Plan: If you have paid your last six months of the bill one time, then you can apply for the average payment plan.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is available for low-income customers. If you meet the income guideline, you can apply for this program.
Tri-County Electric Phone Number :
In any case, you need to contact the customer service department, then contact at:
600 NW Parkway
Azle, Texas 76020
Call At: 817.444.3201
Mail: 200 Bailey Ranch Road, Aledo, Texas 76008
Reference Link :