www.fedex.com – FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction SurveyShopping Survey
FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction Survey
FedEx wants their consumers’ feedback. So, they are inviting the customers who have recently visited the FedEx Office, to take a short survey based on that experience and let them know how they are doing. As a reward for taking the survey, all the eligible participants will receive a validation code for 10% off their next print order.
The FedEx customer survey is organized to measure the customers’ satisfaction so that the company can better understand their need and expectation. So, as a survey participant, you should be honest with your responses while taking the survey as it plays a vital role in the success of the survey.
Requirements to take the FedEx Customer Satisfaction Survey
In order to take the FedEx Customer Online Survey, you will need some certain requirements such as:
- You must visit a participating FedEx location most recently.
- You must have a FedEx Office purchase receipt or flyer to take the survey.
- A working computer, laptop or some other web-enabled electronic device to access the survey over the net.
- Must be a US resident and not be one of the FedEx employees and the families.
Read More: Take Regal Survey to Win $100 Gift Card
How to Complete the Survey
If you are an eligible one for taking the survey and interested too, have your FedEx receipt or flyer ready and follow the guidelines listed below:
- Go to the FedEx Survey site at www.fedex.com
- Choose your preferred language and enter into the next page.
- Read the message and click the orange “Next” button located at the right bottom corner of the page to move forward.
- Select the type of service you required or indicate if you did not make a purchase during that last visit and click “Next”
- If you took any service and saved the purchase receipt, indicate that and provide the required details like date and time of visit, transaction number etc.
- If you have not saved the receipt, you need to enter the store number located on your FedEx card or flyer to start the process.
- Fill out the survey as per your knowledge and experience with FedEx.
- Provide the required details and your 10% discount coupon code will appear on the screen.
A Few Useful Information regarding FedEx Survey Prize
- The offer, you can be eligible for, is 10% off $25 print order with a maximum discount of $25.
- The discount applies when you place an order in a FedEx Office store or online through FedEx Office Print Online.
- The code can be redeemed only at the time of purchase. Cash value or discount or credit to past or future purchases is not applicable to receive the discount.
- The offer is not valid on some certain products and services like finishing only orders, FedEx Office Design & Print Center, self-service print, photo station, fax or scan, direct mail,and EDDM or postage.
- It does not also apply to retail products, shipping, rush or delivery charges cannot be combined with other custom-bid orders, coupons, discount or account pricing.
- To view the full terms and condition, click the link provided in the bottom of the survey page.
FedEx is a Memphis, Tennessee based multinational courier delivery Services Company in the United States.FedEx originally stands for Federal Express which was founded in 1971. The company is a pathfinder and well-known for a number of carrier services like track packages and provide real-time updates, overnight shipping services. FedEx Corporation serves in 220 countries and territories and operated the business through its subsidiary companies like Express, Office, Ground, Freight, Supply Chain etc.
To communicate with FedEx for further questions or queries, you can use the following methods.
FedEx US Customer Service Number: 1-800-463-3339
Or, write to
FedEx Customer Relations
3875 Airways, Module, H3 Department 4634
Memphis, TN 38116