secure.starkvilleutilities.com/mscp – Pay your Starkville Electric Bill OnlineOnline BillPayment
How to Pay Starkville Electric Bill:
About Starkville Electric
Starkville Electric is a very small electric company, operates throughout Starkville, Mississippi. They serve safe, reliable, and cost-effective electric services. They serve residential and business customers. Starkville Electric offers electric services at a very affordable price.
How to Pay Starkville Electric Bill:
There are several payment options available for the customers to make the utility bill payment. You can choose to follow any payment options to make your payment:
Pay Starkville Electric Bill via Online Method:
You can make payment for the Starkville Electric bill via the online payment method. To make the payment, you need to create an online account. Once you created the account, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link secure.starkvilleutilities.com/mscp.
- Then, on the provided field, input your username and password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Log In button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Starkville Electric Bill by Bank Drafts:
Bank Draft allows the customers to pay their bills automatically from the banking account. There is nothing to worry about the bill payment each month. The payment amount will automatically be deducted from your account. To set up your bank draft program, you have to visit the office location. Visit this location 200 N. Lafayette Street to set up your bank draft program.
Pay Starkville Electric Bill by Mobile App:
Use the Starkville Utilities mobile app to make your bill payment. You can easily manage your utility account using this mobile app. iOS and Android device users can use this app on their devices. Visit the Google Play Store to download the application on your device. And if you are using the iOS device, then visit the iTunes Store to make a payment. After installing the application on your device, you need to login into your account. From there you can easily make your utility bill payment.
Pay Starkville Electric Bill in Person:
You can also visit any of your nearest office locations to make the payment. The office is located at 200 N. Lafayette Street. They provide their services from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and drive-thru hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can choose to make your payment using your debit card or credit payments. For making payment through a credit and debit card, you have to pay a convenience fee of 2.45%.
Pay Starkville Electric at DropBox:
Pay your Starkville Electric bill via dropbox. For the after-hours payments, you can use the dropbox service. The dropbox is located right next to the drive-thru window.
Also Read : How to Pay SECO Energy Bill Online
How the Penalty Fees Work:
You will be charged several service fees by Starkville Electric. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Returned Check Fee: If your payment is returned due to an insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check fees, you have to pay $40.
- Meter Tampering Fee: For the meter tampering fee, you have to pay $100. The customer will be charged this fee if the meter shows any signs of tampering.
- Reconnect Fee: For the reconnection, you have to pay $100. If your service is disconnected due to non-payment, you have to pay the reconnection fees. You have to reconnect the service between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on normal workdays.
- After Hours Re-Connection Fee: For the after-hours reconnection, you have to pay $40. You will be charged this fee if your service is reconnecting outside the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on normal workdays.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
In case, you are not able to make the payment for your utility bill, you should contact the customer service department. They might offer a payment plan for the customers who cannot make the payment by the due date.
You should also check if there are any local, federal, and state programs available for the customers. You will get the LIHEAP program for the Mississippi. The LIHEAP program is designed for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you might get qualified for this program.
Starkville Electric Contact Info:
If you have any questions regarding the Starkville Electric bill payment, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
200 N. LAFAYETTE ST
STARKVILLE, MS 39759