Take SA(South Africa)KFC Survey and Get Chance to Win R5000
KFC is one of those organizations, which has its wings spread in all the varied corners of the globe. KFC opened its first branch in South African Continent in the year 1971 and have since then more than a 1000 branches in this part of the world which serves lip-smacking deliciousness in the form chicken to all the people here. Though most of the branches in South Africa are franchisee-owned or locally owned by an organization named Devco, KFC still continues to operate as the largest food chain in the South African continent.
Although KFC has a fair number of branches in South Africa, it is clear that everybody would love to have more and more branches opening across and to help this exact cause we need to complete a survey initiated by them by visiting. To make the chain even larger, voice your opinions in the survey and help KFC grow in South Africa.
Eligibility Criteria of SA KFC Survey:
- To participate in the survey, you should be at least 18 years of age at the time of participation
- This contest is eligible only for the KFC’s from South Africa and therefore you need to be a permanent resident to participate in the survey.
Rules of SA KFC Survey
- To participate in the survey, it is compulsory to make a Purchase
- It is also mandatory that you are a resident of South Africa resident with valid and legal proofs to support your nationality
- The receipt that you receive while making your purchase must be saved and kept intact for your participation in the survey
- The purchase made by you should consist of either a KFC burger or burger meal to validate your participation in the survey
- Do remember that the prize cannot be exchanged in lieu of cash and also cannot be transferred
- An important thing for us to remember is that as a winner you would need to claim your prize within seven days of the draw taking place else it will be considered as obsolete
- To get yourself entitled for the survey get your KFC burger or burger meal from either of the below stated locations: KFC Observatory, KFC Station, KFC Parow Mall, KFC Long Street, KFC Woodstock, KFC Adderley Street, KFC Goodwood, KFC Parade, KFC N1 Value Centre, KFC St Georges Mall, KFC Mowbray, KFC Golden Acre,, KFC Claremont Main Road, KFC Rosemead, KFC N1 Mall, KFC Parow.
How to Participate in the SA KFC Survey
There are two methods of completing the survey, one is through the online method, the other being via phone. Read on to know more about the detailed steps through both means.
Complete Your Survey Online:
- Purchase a burger meal or a burger for yourself from the list of eligible locations provided above
- Save your purchase receipt to access the online survey
- Click on www.sakfcsurvey.com to complete your online survey easily
- Then click on the Continue button
- Now enter your survey invitation code printed on your receipt and click on continue.
- Finish off the survey and get yourself placed for the Sweepstakes draw
Complete your Survey Through Phone:
- Similar to the online survey method, here too you need to make a purchase of a burger meal or a burger at any of the eligible outlets in South Africa
- Once again, you would need to save your receipt
- Next dial in *120*532*KFCODE# on your phone, wherein the “CODE#” needs to be replaced with the code number you have received on your receipt.
Read More : Win 3 Free of Cost Bagels from Brueggers
What’s up for Grabs:
- The survey prize entails you to get an entry in the sweepstakes
- While the sweepstakes prize will entail you to win 1 out of 3 R5000 monthly prizes
How to Claim the Prize
The prize needs to be claimed within seven days you receive the notification. Also, you need to save your receipt to get your prize. The winners of the Sweepstakes will be chosen through a random drawing method to be held once every month.
Queries and Contact:
You can either get in touch with the team by dialing in at 0860 100 222 or you could also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.