tellshell.shell.com/phl – Join Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction SurveyRetail Survey
People, who have visited a Shell Philippines location lately, are offered to take Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey online and share their thoughts about the service they experienced in that visit. The feedback provided in the survey from the consumers will help Shell serve better in the Philippines. Plus, all the eligible entrants will be given an opportunity to participate in the Tell Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for a chance to win the prize at the end of the survey.
Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
A chance to win P 5000 Free fuel at a participating Shell V-Power in the draw
Shell Philippines Survey Prize Draw Rules & Requirements
To complete the Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey and then participate in the Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw contest, you will need to
- Be a resident of the Philippines
- Reach the majority in your residence.
- Not to be an employee of the Shell Group of companies, their families, agencies, franchisees, supplier or any person assisting the survey or sweepstakes promotion.
- Make a qualifying purchase from a participating Shell location in the Philippines and receive a receipt with the survey invitation.
Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
Online is the best way to take the Shell Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey and be entered into the applicable drawing period. If you are an eligible individual and want to partake the survey sweepstakes keep your Shell receipt to your hand and then you can follow the steps right below to get started.
- Visit the survey website on your Shell receipt survey invitation or go to tellshell.shell.com/phl.
- Enter the required information i.e. Site ID, Receipt Number, Date, and Time from the receipt. (If any problem occurs to locate those details, use the “To find your visit information, click here” link above the entry fields. A sample receipt image indicating the numbers will open to help you out)
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- Select ‘Yes’ when you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes and provide your contact details to receive a free entry to the relevant prize draw.
Also Read : Complete Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Shell Philippines
Shell is an international group of energy and petrochemical companies serving more than 70 countries worldwide. Shell Philippines Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell, a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands. Shell Group was formed in 1907 merging two rival companies of the Netherlands and the United Kingdom and started its operation in the Philippines in 1914. Since then it has grown to be one of the leading businesses in the Philippines as well as one of the largest investors in the country. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation has 960 plus retail stations throughout the nation and sells a range of quality fuels, lubricants, bitumen, and other oil=based products.
Shell Philippines Customer Service Number: +632 8878 8888
FAX: +632 8810 5050
Corporate Office Address
The Finance Center
26th Street Corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Brgy. Fort Bonifacio
1635 Taguig City Metro Manila