www.mywawavisit.com – Complete Wawa Customer Survey To Win $250 Gift CardStore Survey
Win a $250 Gift Card by taking a Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wawa chain of convenience stores provides products and services and all in a one-stop. It has a prime responsibility to serve better to the customers and keeps its loyalty by giving gift coupons by entering into its sweepstakes. The sweepstakes have some rules that the customers should abide by to win the gift card.
Wawa chain of convenience stores and gas stations were started by Grahame Wood back in 1964 in Pennsylvania. The stores are located in the East Coast of the United States in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C and Florida. Wawa also has surcharge-free A.T.M s in its stores. It was also among the first stores to introduce touch screen menus for food orders. It also has social media pages in My Space and Facebook.
Wawa sells its own branded iced teas, orange juice and milk. It has been in the dairy industry since the 1890s. It also serves other beverages and fast food. It added gas stations in 1996. Wawa also gave scholarships to Irish students through the 1990s. On its 50th anniversary, Wawa gave away free coffee and launched a nonprofit organization to donate $50 million for health and hunger programs.
Prizes Won by Taking the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The store chain gives away a $250 gift card to the participants of its survey by entering them in its sweepstakes and the winners are chosen randomly.
Eligibility for the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal resident of 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia and must be 18 years of age or older.
- The employee’s directors of Wawa or anyone affiliated with it are not eligible for this survey.
- The survey is void in states that are restricted by law.
- A recent receipt of purchase with the survey code must be available to enter the sweepstakes.
Rules to be followed for the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Only one entry is permitted per survey code.
- No purchases or payment is required to win and such means will not increase the odds of winning.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A person can win only one prize.
The procedure of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the store ready in hand.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.mywawavisit.com.
- Choose the preferred language from English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code provided on your receipt in the first field.
- Enter the store number that you visited in the second field that is printed on your receipt and click on start.
- Answer the questions provided in the next page regarding the experience of your visit to the stores and the service.
- After answering all the feedback questions honestly click on next.
- Lastly provide your personal details accurately as it is the only way of communicating if you win and tick the box to receive further offers from Wawa and click on next.
- Congratulations you have entered the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Intimation of the Prize Won After Participating in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners will be notified via phone, email or mail or you can request the winner list via mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Wawa Voice of the Customer 2019-4 Sweepstakes Winners List, PMI Station, P.O Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Wawa official website: www.wawa.com.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.mywawavisit.com
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules Link: www.mywawavisit.com/sweepstakerules.