www.firstbankcard.com/lynx/#/direct-mail – Access to your First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit CardCredit Card
About First National Bank of Omaha :
First National Bank of Omaha is the of America, which is the largest bank subsidiary. And it is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska and belonging to the finance and insurance industry. This banking subsidiary was founded in the year 1857 in Omaha, Nebraska, and named Kountze Brothers Bank. The current name was given to it in the year of 1865. Now this company is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. This banking subsidiary serves financial services with the help of 5 thousand employees.
An Overview of First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card :
First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card is a Credit card with various features and benefits. This card is issued and offered by the First Bank of Omaha. This card is a secured Visa card.
Rates and Charges of First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card :
As we all know every credit card has its rates and charges. And First Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card also has its rates and charges. And now you can know about the rates and charges of the First Bank of Omaha Visa Credit card.
- You have to pay the 12.24% to 20.24% variable regular APR on your purchases.
- There is no Annual Fee for the cardholders.
- You don’t have to pay the INTRO BALANCE TRANSFER APR for the 15 billing cycles.
- There is a balance transfer fee available on your balance transfer and the rate is either $10 or 3% on the balance transferring amount but you have to pay that amount whichever is bigger among these two rates. And this rate is applicable only for the first 15 billing cycles. And after the first 15 billing cycles, the rate will be $10 or 5% on the amount of each balance transfer. And the same condition (whichever is greater) will be applicable.
Features and Benefits of First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card :
You can avail the exceptional features and benefits of the First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card by using one. To avail of the features and benefits, you have to apply for one first and then activate that card for your regular use and you can also manage your card by creating an online account. The extra features and benefits are illustrated underneath.
- You can have fraud protection on your funds.
- A free FICO score check is there for you.
- For fraudulent charges will not be deducted if you are a First Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Cardholder.
- There is a chip-enabled technology offered to you while you using this particular credit card.
- There is a decent balance transfer offer given to you while using this particular credit card.
- You can avail of the low ongoing APR on this card.
- You can have an easy-to-learn bonus offer.
First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card Application :
To use a First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card you have to apply for the card first. Without applying for a card, you can’t be able to get the card. And there are three options to apply for a new First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card. And the options are Online, By Phone, and Offline. The procedure of application is illustrated underneath.
If you want to apply online then you have to follow the steps underneath.
- At first, you have to browse this link www.firstbankcard.com/lynx/#/direct-mail from your browser.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page from where you can initiate the application process.
- Then enter the Access Code and Reservation Number from the letter you received from the bank.
- And then click on the “Continue” button and follow the further instructions to make the application process complete.
You can also complete the application process through a phone call. And for this, you have to make a call on this number 800-734-5944 and provide your Access Code and Reservation Number from your letter and follow the directions to complete the procedure.
You can mail the application form which is sent to you with the pre-screened offer letter from the bank by adding the Access Code and Reservation Number and mail it back to the same address from where it was coming.
First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card Activation :
Once you get your First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card then you have to activate that card to use. You cannot be able to use the card until you are activating the card. You have to activate your card online only. And activation procedure is written underneath.
- To start the activation procedure, you have to visit the official website of the First National Bankcard of Omaha official website by clicking on this link www.firstbankcard.com.
- And then you have to click on the “Activate Card” under the Explore Your Card segment.
- And then you have to Log In to your First National Bank of Omaha online account (as written below).
- After that complete the activation procedure by giving your card details and following the instructions or directions to complete the activation process.
First Bankcard Online Banking Account Creation :
Once you have your card in your hand and if you want to access your card online. Or manage your card online. Then you have to create an account for online access in the First National Bank credit card account. And the process of account creation is illustrated step by step underneath.
- First of all, you have to reach the First Bankcard website by clicking on this link www.firstbankcard.com.
- And after that, you have to click on the “Enroll” button beside the login button.
- And then you have to choose your enrolment category as Personal and enter some details to create an account.
- You have to enter your Account Number, Card Expiry date, signature panel code, and then your name, Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number and date of birth, and email address.
- And then click on the “Continue” button and follow the rest directions to complete the process.
First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card Account Login :
After enrolling for a First Bankcard online account, you have to Log In whenever you want to access or manage your credit card account.
Also Read : Manage your Amex Reward Card Online
Recovery of First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card Account Login Credentials
First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card Bill Payment Methods
As you know if you are using a credit card then you have to pay the bill of that credit card. And there are various methods available for you to pay your First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card bill. And the methods are Online, Through Autopay, By Mail, and By Phone. The methods are explained underneath.
- To pay your First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card bill online you have to Login to your account first by visiting the website of First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card.
- You will be able to visit the website by browsing this link www.fnbomaha.com from your smart device.
- After completing the login procedure, you have to follow the instructions to make a credit bill payment.
Autopay is a way of making payments of bills in which payments are made automatically. To pay your bill through autopay you have to choose a date that is convenient for you to make your Credit Card bill payment. And also, you have to enroll your account in Autopay by selecting a checking or a savings bank account from which your billing amount will be deducted.
You can easily send your First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card bill by mail. And the process is very short and easy and convenient. You just have to send your payment and payment coupon by putting it into an envelope (which one was sent to you with your billing statement) to the undermentioned mailing addresses.
For regular payments
Bankcard Payment Processing
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197-2210
For overnight credit card payment
Bankcard Payment Processing
Attention: Express Payments
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197-2210
You can also make your First National Bank of Omaha Visa Credit Card bill payment by phone call. To make your payment by phone call you just have to dial this number 888-295-5540. But if you want to use this convenient method of credit card bill payment then you have to call First National Bank of Omaha before 5 p.m. CT, Monday to Friday.
Contact Information :