www.firstenergycorp.com – How to Pay Toledo Edison Bill OnlineOnline BillPayment
About Toledo Edison :
Toledo Edison is an electric utility service provider. This utility service comes under the First Energy Corporation. They service the residential customers throughout the Toledo, Ohio area. They also serve in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Maryland.
Make Payment for Toledo Edison Bill:
Toledo Edison offers many payment methods. You can choose to follow any following payment method to pay your electric bill.
Pay Toledo Edison Bill by Online Payment Service:
Make payment for the Toledo Edison bill online. But if you are first time paying your bill, you have to register for the online account. Visit their official website to complete the registration. Once you are done with the registration, follow these steps:
- Simply go to this link www.firstenergycorp.com.
- You have to click on the login option from the top of the page.
- After providing your log in details, click on the login button.
- Then, on the provided field, input the username and password.
- After providing your log in details, simply select the Log In button.
- After that, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Toledo Edison Bill by Guest Payment:
Pay your Toledo Edison bill via guest payment service. You can make the payment without login in or registering for the online account. You will require your account number and zip code to make the payment. Then you can pay your utility bill using a credit card and debit card. To make the payment follow these instructions:
- You just need to click on this link secure8.i-doxs.net/FirstEnergy.
- Then, in the first field, input the account number.
- You have to enter the zip code in the next field.
- After providing all details, simply select the Look Up option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Also Read : Pay your SwepCo Bill Online
Pay Toledo Edison Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay the Toledo Edison bill over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 1-800-447-3333 from your phone. The payment over the phone service is available 24 hours a day. To make the payment, you will require your account number and bank account details. After calling on this number, you have to follow the automated phone service.
You can make payment through KURA EZ Pay. For making payment through the KUBRA EZ Pay, you have to call 877-204-2207. For making payment through the KUBRA EZ Pay service, you will be charged a convenience fee.
Pay Toledo Edison Bill in Person:
You can pay your Toledo Edison bill in person. You pay by using cash, check, or money order. To find out your nearest payment centers, follow these instructions:
- You need to visit at www.firstenergycorp.com/help/billingpayments.
- Then, under the Payment Option, select the Pay In Person option.
- Then, provide your zip code in the given space.
- After that, you need to click on the Find Agency.
- It will show you your nearest Toledo Edison payment centers.
Pay Toledo Edison Bill by Mail:
Through the traditional mail method, pay your Toledo Edison bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Toledo Edison. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, you need to include the Toledo Edison account number on your check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
P.O. Box 3687
Akron, Ohio 44309-3687
How the Penalty Fees Work:
You will be charged penalty fees by Toledo Edison. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the bill payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment, you have to pay 1.5% of the past due balance.
- Returned Payment: If your payment check is returned by the banking institutions, you will be charged a fee.
- Field Collection Charge: If the customer service representative collects the payment amount from your doorsteps, then you have to pay the field collection fees.
- Reconnection: If your service is disconnected due to non-payment, you have to pay the reconnection fees.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
For any financial reason, you cannot pay your utility bill, contact the customer service department. These are the payment assistance program is available for the customers:
- Extended due date: If you are having trouble making payment, contact the customer service department to extended the due date.
- LIHEAP: This program is available for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program.
- PIPP: Percentage of Income Payment Plan Plus.
- HEAP: Home Energy Assistance Program.
Toledo Edison Contact Info:
If you need to contact the customer service department for your bill payment. Then you have to contact at:
Toledo Edison: 1-800-447-3333
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.