www.TellMarcos.com – Join Marco Pizza Customer Survey To Win Free PizzaFood Survey
Participate in Marco’s Pizza Customer Satisfaction survey & win Free Pizza
Marco’s Pizza allows you to win their Pizza so that, the next time when you will visit their store again, you can enjoy their pizza absolutely free. For that, you just need to participate in their online Customer satisfaction survey and give them your valuable feedback.
Overview of Marco’s Pizza
Marco’s Franchising LLC operated by the name Marco’s Pizza is an American restaurant chain founded by Italian immigrant Pasquale Pat Giammarco in 1978 in Oregon, Ohio. The Company headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, and today it has more than 1000 outlets around the world. The Company is known for its Italian-American cuisine, it also specializes in Pizza, subs, Chicken wings.
Marco’s Pizza wants to measure the customer’s satisfaction through your feedback and general queries about their overall experience with the restaurant, and at the same time, they are offering free Pizza’s for your feedback.
Who is eligible to participate in the survey:
- You should possess a recent purchase receipt from the store where all the required information are available
- You must be at least 18 years old or attained the age of majority of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- There is no limitation to participate in the survey, i.e. you can participate as many times as you want, but need different purchase receipt for every time you participate.
- You must have a good internet connection
- You should know English, or Espanol because the survey will be conducted either in these languages.
- You must have a laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- And, last but not least, you are willing to spend the next 10 minutes for the survey
If you meet all the criteria above, then only you are eligible to participate in the survey.
How to participate in the survey:
- To, begin with go to the official survey webpage www.TellMarcos.com
- Now, choose your preferred languages between English, or Espanol.
- Now, you are required to enter your 18 digit survey code, which can be found at the bottom of your purchase receipt and click “Start” to proceed further
- After that, you need to answer questions based on restaurant location, cuisine, friendliness of staff, quality of the food, cleanliness of the environment and the overall experience with the restaurant.
- And last you are required to enter your personal information and email ID and submit your survey.
Congratulations, as you have completed your survey, you are going to win a free Pizza in a moment.
What are the rewards:
- You will get a chance to share your thoughts and opinion so, that next time you visit their store, they can live up to your expectations and for others also
- You can win a free pizza or cheese bread code.
Also Read : Take Long John Silver Customer Survey
How will you get notified:
- You will be notified, immediately after completion of the survey
- After you submit your survey a validation code will appear.
- Don’t forget to bring the code with you when you will be visiting the restaurant again
- The prize will be limited to one prize per person
- The validation code is not valid with other offers.
- The validation period of the coupon is 30 days from the date of issue.
- The prize must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. And no cash alternatives are available.
If, you need any further assistance, guidance for the survey or any inquiries related to services or product you can contact the store through the following options
How to contact:
- For faster reach, you can find the nearest store through their official webpage www.marcos.com/locations/
- If any additional help is required you can contact through their customer support representative call at
- You can contact them through postal mail, write them to the following address
Attn: Board of Directors
P. O. Box 23210
Toledo, OH 43623
- You can contact them via email also,
- And, last but not least you can connect with them through social media
Facebook – www.facebook.com/MarcosPizza
Twitter – twitter.com/MarcosPizza
Reference – www.TellMarcos.com