www.txu.com/login – Where Can I Pay my TXU Bill OnlineOnline BillPayment
About TXU Energy Bill :
TXU Energy retail electricity throughout the deregulated regions of Texas. The headquarter of TXU Energy is located in Irving, Texas. They serve both residential and business customers of Texas. This public utility company was founded in 2002. They provide their services at a very affordable price rate.
How to Pay TXU Energy Bill
TXU Energy offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay TXU Energy Bill via Online Method:
You can make the payment for the TXU Energy bill by online payment method. For first time users, you have to sing up for the TXU Energy account. If you already completed the registration process, then you have to follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link www.txu.com/login.
- Then, on the provided field, simply provide your User Name and Password.
- To save your user name on that device, select the Remember Me box.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your TXU Energy account, look for the payment option.
Pay TXU Energy Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay is the convenient payment option to pay your TXU Energy bill. It will automatically deduct the payment amount from your credit card and debit card. With AutoPay, you will never miss a monthly bill payment. To set up for the AutoPay, simply you have to log in to your TXU Energy account. Follow these steps to set up your TXU Energy AutoPay service:
- You have to visit this link www.txu.com/login.
- Then, you have to enter your User Name and Password on the given fields.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the AutoPay option.
Pay TXU Energy Bill by Phone:
TXU Energy allows customers to pay their utility bills through mobile phones. You can make the payment right from your bank account. You need to dial 1-800-818-6132 from your phone. For making the payment, you will require your banking details and account number. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to make your utility bill payment.
Pay TXU Energy Bill by Mail:
Pay your TXU Energy bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to TXU Energy. The mail payment method is slower than the other payment methods. It takes around a week to process your payment. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your TXU Energy account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to the address below:
PO Box 650700
Dallas, Texas 75265-0700
Also Read : Pay your SLEMCO Bill Online
Pay TXU Energy Bill in Person:
You can also pay your TXU Energy bill in person. Visit any of your nearest TXU Energy payment centers to make the payment. You can make the payment in form of cash. To find out your nearest center, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link www.txu.com/en/help-center/payment-locations.
- Then, in the first field, input the address.
- Select the distance in the next field.
- After that, you have to click on the Search Locations option.
- It will show you your nearest payment center locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
There are several fees that you will be charged by TXU Energy. You have to pay the following fees:
- Late Charges: If you cannot make your utility bill payment within the given date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 5% of the total due amount.
- Reconnect Fee: If your service is disconnected for non-payment, you have to pay a fee for reconnection.
- Connection Fee: You have to pay a fee at the time of starting the service. The payment amount will add to your first bill payment.
- Security Deposit: Depending on our credit history, you will be charged the security deposit.
Things to Do if You Can’t Pay the Bill:
There are several options available for customers who cannot pay their utility bills.
- Average Monthly Billing: It allows the customers to pay an average amount of payment each month.
- Flexible Billing: This allows the customers to choose the payment due date and time.
- Prepaid Electricity Plan: If you wish to control your monthly spending on electricity, then you can use the prepaid electricity plan.
- LIEHAP: This program is available for low-income customers. If you meet the income guideline, then you can apply for this program. Currently, TXU Energy investing over $25 million in this program. It will help customers who cannot pay their utility bills.
TXU Energy Phone Number:
If you having any problem paying your TXU Energy bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Residential Customers: 800-818-6132
Business Customers: 888-399-5501