How to Watch AT&T TV on Roku Device:
If you don’t want to pay extra for your cable TV, then you can go for AT&T. It could be considered as a great alternative to cable TV. It was formerly known as DirectTV. They bring the box live TV and on-demand media content. With the AT&T app, you can watch live sports, shows, and news. With AT&T, you will get 20 hours of could DVR to record the shows. If you have a Roku device, then you can download the AT&T app from the Roku channel store.
AT&T Subscription Plans:
There are mainly four subscription plans are available to stream the contents.
- Entertainment Package: $64.99 per month
- Choice Package: $69.99 per month
- Ultimate Package: $84.99 per month
- Premier Package: $134.99 per month.
Alternative Way to Install the AT&T TV on Roku:
You can also add the AT&T TV app on your Roku device by following this alternative method:
- You can go to the Roku Channel Store website at channelstore.roku.com and log in with your account.
- There, you have to search for the AT&T channel within the Roku Channel Store.
- Then, simply click on the Details to view the channel information page.
- You have to click on the +Add Channel to add a channel to your Roku device.
- Now, open your Roku device and you will get the AT&T TV channel.
- Then, simply launch the AT&T app and log in to your account.
- After login into your AT&T account, you are allowed to stream any AT&T videos.
How to Install the AT&T on Roku Device:
It is quite easy to install AT&T on your Roku device. You just have to follow these simple instructions to install the app:
- Firstly, you need to connect your Roku device with your TV.
- Then, simply process the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- Next, you have to click on the Streaming Channels on your screen.
- Then, go to the Search Channels option and search for AT&T using the virtual keyboard.
- From the search result, select the app and click on the Add Channel option.
- Once the app is successfully installed on your device, you have to select the Go to Channel option.
- Then, sign in to your AT&T account with your registered login credentials.
- After that, you can play the content that you want to watch from the AT&T TV on your Roku device.