How to Sign In for the My Bright Web Portal:
The Bright Web is an online official Log In portal for Bright Horizons’ employees, & it is designed for the workers so that the work can be done online at their home conveniently outside the offices. The government also officially recognizes the Bright Web Portal, so there is less risk in utilizing this interface. You are required to Sign In or Log In along with the Log In credentials provided by Bright Horizons’ company & finish your task. To get on to the My Bright Web Log In Employee Portal, you need to visit the official website at www.mybrightweb.brighthorizons.com.
My Bright Web is quite simple to use and conveys all workplaces to the experts of Bright Horizons organization, so they can finish their ventures without any interruptions. There are relatively few adverse circumstances, such as if you are employed in the North American region & you are Signing In outside of your general work schedule, then you are always only allowed on non-working schedules, but you won’t get paid for the time spent on the portal.
The Bright Web always permits its employees to perform their jobs, if they want to finish them without a proper schedule, but it’s not easy for this purpose. All you are required is to take advance written permission from your authority, only then you will be paid for your work. This article will only focus on the Log In & Enrollment methods and other bold aspects of My Bright Web.
How to Log In or Sign In on the My Bright Web Portal:
My Bright Web employee’s portal is governed by the Acceptable User Policy. Therefore, any kind of communication or activity should represent the company itself and the user in a proper professional manner that always reflects Bright Horizons’ Culture and Heart Principles.
To Log In or Sign In on the My Bright Web Portal, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the online My Bright Web Employee’s portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link given mybrightweb.brighthorizons.com.
- On the landing page of the web portal, put down your “User Name” (i.e. your employee ID along with “@brighthorizons.com” example: firstname.lastname@example.org), and “Password”.
- Then tap on the “SIGN IN” tab, to get access to your online account.
How to Get Enrolled for the My Bright Web’s Reset Portal:
To Get Enrolled or Registered for the My Bright Web Portal, follow the guidelines carefully:
If you are not Enrolled or Registered your online account for the Reset Portal, you need to copy & paste the provided link into your browser, https://passreg.brighthorizons.com. Now follow through with the guidelines to get Registered on your account.
Please Note: It will be much better for you if you enrolled yourself on the My Bright Web. Otherwise, you will have to introduce yourself to a ticket each time to Sign In, & you are not permitted to Sign In without informing email@example.com or by calling 877 -534 -7301.
Also Read : PeoplePC Webmail Login
How to Recall Your My Bright Web Login Password:
If you have somehow forgotten or expired your My Bright Web Log In Password, then go through the below-stated procedure:
- Move on to the My Bright Web Employee Portal Log In webpage.
- On the landing section, there is a link for the My Bright Web “Password Reset” Portal. You are required to click on that link.
- A next pop-up Reset Password webpage will be opened on your screen.
- If you are an already enrolled customer, then carefully enter your My Bright Web “User Name”.
- By then, tap on the “Next” button, and after your User Name is verified, personal expression reset headings will appear on your on-screen.
My Bright Horizon
Hurst Lane, Glazebury,
Warrington, WA3 5LS, United Kingdom
My Bright Horizon Office (Call): + 44 -7554 -947 -610
My Bright Web Technical Support (For US) (Call): 877 -534 -7301 (press option1, then 2)
My Bright Web Technical Support (For UK) (Call): + 44 -(0) -333 -240 -0855
Official Website: www.brighthorizons.com
Employee’s Log In Portal: mybrightweb.brighthorizons.com