My Centura Health Online Account Login:
MyCenturaHealth patient portal is a convenient and secure way for Centura Health patients to access a portion of their medical records online. It also helps the registered members to receive and manage information about their health. MyCenturaHealth accessible from anywhere at any time is a free service offered to the participating patients of Centura Health at no additional cost.
My Centura Health Online Account Benefits & Features:
My Centura Health patient portal provides many useful and easy-to-access tools to perform a lot of health access and management activities such as
- No more waiting for letters or calls to access test results and the doctor’s comment within days
- Schedule next appointments; view the detailed information of all the appoints including past and upcoming
- Communicate with your doctors and medical care team from the comfort of the home
- view health summary from My Centura Health electronic health records
- Request or change medical appointments
- Request prescription refill or renewals
- View statements and pay bills
- Set up notifications alerts for important info and updates
- Get answers to your medical questions virtually
- Get to access trusted health information resources
- My Centura Health Mobile app is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store to log in even on the go.
How to Sign Up for My Centura Health Online Account:
To access the My Centura Health service for your patient information, you will need to sign up online. For that, you will need an activation code that you will be generally issued during your clinic visit at Centura Health. Keep that activation code with you and turn on a computer connected to the internet and up-to-date browser and follow the steps below for signing up.
- Go to the My Centura Health Patient Login Portal, www.mycenturahealth.org
- Move towards the right-hand side of the first page and click the green “Sign up now” button under the ‘New User?’
- Enter your MyCenturaHealth Activation Code from your enrollment letter in the first field.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN (If you have not had the information on your Centura Health, just enter ‘9999’) and your Date of Birth in their fields.
- Click the “NEXT” button to proceed
Set up your My Centura Health username, password, and other login credentials as you will be directed through the instructions on your screen.
How to Request My Centura Health Activation Code Online:
Do not have the activation code to sign up for My Centura Health, you can request a code online by visiting www.mycenturahealth.org Go to the Sign-Up page using the “Sign up now” button under the ‘New User?’ at the right of the My Centura Health patient portal. Click the “Sign up online” button located below the ‘No Activation Code?’ on the right and submit the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Legal Sex
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Email Address
Check the “I’m not a robot” box as a spam prevention measure and click “Next” to request your My Centura Health Activation Code.
Besides online, you can call your primary care clinic to get an activation code during your next visit. For security reasons, your My Centura Health Activation Code will expire 30 days after being issued or after you use it once.
How to Log In My Centura Health Online Account:
Once registered, you can log in to your My Centura Health online account to manage your appointments, access information, view results, contact doctors, and more. For logging in,
- Visit My Centura Health website, www.mycenturahealth.org
- Enter your MyCenturaHealth Username and Password in the fields on the right.
- Click the “Sign in” button to access the system.
How to Recover My Centura Health Account Login Online:
To recover your My Centura Health Online Account username and password you can
- Open www.mycenturahealth.org
- Click the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” link, based on your requirement, below the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Type your first and last name (for username retrieval) or your MyCenturaHealth Username (for password resetting).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and your DOB.
- Click the “SUBMIT” to find out your My Centura Health username.
- Or, click the “NEXT” button and confirm your identity to receive the password resetting link in your registered email to create a new password.
Upon successful completion of all the procedures, you will regain your My Centura Health Online Account Access. For more assistance, contact Centura Health Patient Portal by phone or via email.
My Centura Health Patient Portal Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-414-1562
Email Address: MyCenturaHealth@centura.org
Centura Health Mailing Address:
9100 East Mineral Circle
Centennial, CO 80112