Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
Have you recently made your grocery shopping at a Kroger store and retained the purchase receipt? If yes, then you have a good opportunity to win a $5000 or one of the hundred $100 Kroger gift cards. To take advantage of this amazing offer, all you need to do is complete the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey online and enter the Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes.
Eligibility & Requirements for Kroger Online Survey and Sweepstakes
In order to take the Kroger Customer Survey online and become eligible to enter the monthly drawing contest, some certain requirements and rules listed below must be fulfilled by all the entrants.
- Must be a legal resident of 50 US excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island or the District of Columbia and at least18 years of age or older
- Must not be the employees, officers, directors of Kroger and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and the members of the same household.
- Need to visit a participating grocery store during the sweepstakes period and receive a cash register receipt to take part in the survey online.
- The Online Survey must be completed within 7 days of the date printed on the receipt.
How to Complete Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
Taking Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey online is very simple and easy. For that, keep the receipt handy and follow the steps provided here.
- Visit www.krogerfeedback.com
- if you want you can change the survey language by clicking the link below ‘Start’ button
- Complete the fields with the required information i.e. Date, Time, and Entry Id from your receipt. (See the sample receipt image on the right-hand side of your screen to locate those details on your receipt).
- Click on the blue “Start” button to move forward.
- Respond to the several questions regarding your most recent experience at the Kroger store.
- Provide the additional information you will be asked to get the free entry for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
How to Enter the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes by Mail
Without making a purchase or completing an online survey you can participate in the Kroger Sweepstakes by mail. For that, you need to take a postcard,hand print your name, complete address, and telephone number on it and send to the following mailing address
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PMI Station, PO Box 3547
To be eligible for the drawing of an entry period, your mail-in entry must be postmarked by the last date of that entry period and received by the eighth day of the following month.
Useful information about Kroger Survey Sweepstakes
- No limit to the number of times entrants can take the survey or participate in the sweepstakes online or via mail. But each online entry is limited to one per receipt and each mail-in entry must be sent in a separate postcard.
- The entire sweepstakes consist of 7 entry period from February 1, 2019, to August 31, 2019; one for each month. And a monthly drawing will be held on or about the 10th day of the month of the following entry period.
- In each monthly drawing, one grand prize, $5000 Kroger gift card, one hundred first prizes, each a $100Kroger gift card will be awarded.
- The potential prize winners will be notified via email phone, or postalmail and they must respond with necessary documents within the time period mentioned in the notification.
- To view the sweepstakes rules, winners, and other details click the respective link provided on the bottom right side of the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey entry page.
Kroger, founded by Bernard Henry Kroger in 1883, is one of the world’s largest retailers with around 2800 stores in 35 state sunder two dozen banners and annual sales of $115.3 billion. Kroger has nearly every kind of store formats that include supermarkets, multi-department stores, marketplace stores, price impact stores, fine jewelry stores, etc.
Sponsor Address: The Kroger Co., 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sweepstakes Administrator Address: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470
Kroger Customer Service Number: 1-800-576-4377