survey.thorntons.co.uk – Thorntons Customer Experience SurveyRetail Survey
Thorntons Customer Experience Survey
Thorntons put their customers first. That’s why they are asking you, the loyal customers, to take part in the Thorntons Customer Experience Survey at survey.thorntons.co.uk sharing your most recent Thorntons experience and help them provide you with fantastic products and services. And at the end of the survey, you can win a surprise gift.
The survey is brief and only takes about5 minutes to complete. You just need to answer the questions honestly recalling your latest shopping experience at Thorntons. Try to be honest and give them true information as much as possible and help the company achieve the survey’s goal.
How to take the Thorntons Customer Experience Survey
In order to complete the survey successfully, you don’t need to follow any hard and fast rule but some basic requirements such as:
- A recent and valid Thorntons receipt with the survey invitation.
- A smart device with a good internet connection.
- Proper age to take the survey.
- Go to the Thorntons survey page at survey.thorntons.co.uk
- Click “Next” to enter the survey.
- Select whether your most recent Thorntons experience is in store or online.
- Enter some details about the store or website to initiate the survey process.
- Fill out the survey according to your knowledge and experience.
- Provide the required details and submit.
Read More: Take Dollar Tree Survey to Win $1500 Cash
Thorntons, headquartered in Alfreton, England, is a British chocolate company with more than 225 locations in addition to 186 franchised shops. It began in 1911 when its founder Joseph William Thornton, a traveling confectioner, opened a sweet shop in Sheffield. He handed it over his son Norman at the age of 14 to run. From June 2015, the company is owned by Ferrero. Thortons offers a variety of dark, white milk chocolates made with finest cocoa beans, toffees, fudge, ice cream and more.