LCPS GO ClassLink Account Login:
LCPS GO ClassLink gives the Loudon Public County Public School students and staff easy and convenient access to files and documents stored at school or in the cloud. Using this single sign-on web application, the users can eliminate the hassle of tracking down many websites using multiple logins over and over. So, you can spend more time learning and doing some other important stuff. Plus, LCPS GO Class Link Online Account Login is accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world on a web-enabled computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Loudon Public County Public School is the third-largest and one of the fastest-growing school divisions in Virginia. This school system has more than 84,000 students in its 18 high schools, 17 middle schools, 60 elementary schools, and 2 educational centers.
To Log In LCPS GO ClassLink Account:
LCPS GO ClassLink portal serves as a launchpad for all the Loudon Public County Public School applications in one single location. Below is an LCPS GO Class Link Online Account login guide you can follow if you are an LCPS student, teacher, or staff member and looking for the right way to do it.
Before initiating, keep your login handy. You will receive the required login credentials from your IFT at school or DDI Helpdesk. Then, go online and open a web browser. Use the latest version of Goggle Chrome for the best display and experience.
- Visit the LCPS GO ClassLink Login Portal at go.lcps.org.
- If you are on Loudon Public County Public School website at www.lcps.org, scroll down a little and click on the “LCPSGO” link from the middle just under the video.
- Both will lead you to the same page where you need to enter your assigned LEAD Username (teachers and staff) or LCPS Student ID (students) in the first field on the page.
- Next, enter your initial password if you are a first-time visitor or the respective password you have set up for your LCPS GO ClassLink online account in the last field.
- Hit the blue “Sign In” button and enter into the LCPS GO Class Link system.
Once logged in, you can use all available tools, content, and resources tailored to you based on your role at Loudon Public County Public School. You can also access your H drive and One Drive even when you are at home or outside the LCPS network.
Note that, instead of your LCPS GO ClassLink online account username and password, you can use your Quick card to sign in. The option is provided below the login section of the first page at the LCPS GO Class Link portal.
To Reset LCPS GO ClassLink Account Login Password Online:
The LCPS GO Class Link users, who forgot their login password and have an issue while signing in, can set a new password and regain their account access. To reset password instantly without anyone’s help, you have to
- Visit the LCPS GO Class Link Login Portal, go.lcps.org
- Go under the ‘Sign In’ button in the middle of the page and click the “Help, I forgot my password” link.
- Enter your Loudon Public County Public School Username in the field and click the right sign.
- Follow the instruction provided to you via email or phone to reset your LCPS GO Class Link Account password.
Note that, you must add your personal email address and/or phone number to your LCPS GO ClassLink profile previously to use the online reset process.
Also remember, each year your LCPS GO Login password will be reset to a default one if you are a secondary student of Loudon Public County Public School. You need to change the initial password and create a new one in the first few days of your school.
Also Read: MyCenturaHealth Account Login
LCPS GO Class Link Browser Check:
You may verify that you can access all the resources and assets of your LCPS GO Online Account Class Link Launchpad. For that, click the “Browser Check” link found at the bottom of go.lcps.org. The results of your device with the URL and description will be shown on your screen.
LCPS Phone Number: 571-252-1000
LCPS GO Phone Number for Technical Support: 571-252-2112
Loudon Public County Public School
21000 Education Court